How does a Contract Bottling Machine Work?
They say “a picture is worth a thousand words.”
With that in mind, check out the video below* of our Contract Bottling Machine, bottling our very own Staffordshire Brewery Danebridge IPA.
*The video has been slowed down – as it’s hard to keep up with a speed of 3000 bottles an hour!
Contract Bottling 101.
- It is also know as contract packaging.
- You hire us to package your beer, on our bottling line, ready for you to sell.
- We accept volumes starting from 800ltr and we have no maximum limit.
- Our machine can bottle up to 3000 beers per hour.
- We fill 330ml, 500ml and 750ml bottles
- We can supply every part of the packaging, including labels.
Contract Bottling 101 for you.
When you send your beer into us there are some things you can do to make the process easier
- Ensure your beer is clear
- Complete the contract bottling form fully with the correct information and send the W8 before we receive your beer.
- Ensure the labels are within the size guides we have provided (see bottle size guides here) – as these are based on our bottles to give the best finish.