what is contract brewing services/facilities?
Contract brewing in the UK can be one of two options.
1. A customer pays another brewery to use it’s facilities and brews their own ales, most often known as being a cuckoo brewer/brewery.
or more likely
2. The customer has their own ales produced by another brewery using their brewer, facilities and/or dried goods.
This is the option we give our customers, using the knowledge of our brewer Dave (click the below image to find out more about Dave.) combined with our great 35bbl brewery.
Contract Brewing with us.
- You contract our brewer to produce your ales as per your recipes, using our facilities.
- You can send in your own dried goods or use a selection of ours, such as MUNTONS malts
- We then package your finished recipe on our state of the art bottling or canning machines.
- We then return your finished product direct to you to sell.
is it expensive?
Whilst you have various costs to factor into your finances (such as brewer cost and brewing capacity cost) the access to either a 20bbl or 30bbl brewery will allow you to brew a large volume of beer thus offsetting the costs of brewing multiple smaller brews yourself.
Another saving is the fact we will package your finished recipe in house. Saving you any additional transport costs/IBC hire costs in addition to cutting down on timings.
All of our prices are advertised on our website, just check out the relevant pages to work out your costings